The REVOLVE brand was originally born in 2006 as a Drum & Bass club night in Bradford, promoting talented DJs and MCs from the local area and providing a fun and energetic club night for the clubbing community.
R:EVOLVE sound system has been designed and built up to provide the optimum in audio quality and volume for both DJs and the public. The sound system is regularly serviced by the crew's engineers who also continuously strive for improvement in quality during its use.
April 2011 saw R:EVOLVE team up with WAXWORKS for an almighty Drum & Bass and Dubstep event at Bradford Rio's Nightclub, pumping out tunes from 10 til 6 on their 25K PA System!
The event brought together some of the country's freshest up and coming talent and in an all new room... featuring headliners KITCHA (Northern Lights, Grid Recordings) and AEPH (Bad Taste Recordings) and supported by some of Bradford and Leeds' freshest new talent.
- KITCHA (Northern Lights, Grid Recordings, Audio Warfare)
- AEPH (Bad Taste Recordings, Close 2 Death Recordings)
- VITAL TECHNIQUES (Second To None Music)
- DJ CAMARO (C-Side Trax, Waxworks)
- MISTA ED (Bomb Hip Hop USA, Eclectic Breaks, Waxworks)
- DJ BLAZER (Waxworks)
- HUSH (R:EVOLVE)
- THE RESIDENTS EVIL (R:EVOLVE)
- Hosted by the legendary D.BO General